• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
i couldnt find anywhere to post this so i thought id make this thread.
i want the psp game to be after DMC3 but before DMC1 and it takes the role of vergil and you have to fight Mundas (ending of number 3) for the first couple of levels then you end up working for him and you have to fight Dante but you try to regain controle of yourself and stuff like that that would be sooooooo cool

or a story were your sparda and you have to slay the legions of demons to save the humans.

as much as i love Dante i think they should give him a break.

Zem

a sparta game would be iffy, at best, & a vergial game would be cool, but not at that time a vergial game should happen rigt befor DMC3 like it should span the games a little of pre DMC3 a little of DMC3 and a lot of DMC, that game would rock. & they should give young dante a break cause he's aloser & go back to cool dante

Demon

The Bat Of Love
as long as they change the buttons to the way of devil may cry 2 and 3 i tryed to play DMC1 the other day and couldnt get my head round the buttons lol

but i still think we need a vergil game, he was my faverite in DMC1 so when you could be him on DMC3 SE i was, what people say 'Buzzing'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom