• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

damdash demon

demon wolf master
im really into the DT so can you tell me about your DT if you had one like the color the look the weapon(that you made up)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I would probably want to look more like a female Vergil because my favorate color is blue and Vergil has blue and black skin in his DT. I also like his wings when he has beowulf equipt.

If not that, remember the female character I made up that was Dante or Vergil's daughter? Her DT sounds nice too.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Armor like Devil Trigger kind like Nelo Angelo's.
I also would like wings - bat like ones, but like in Dante's Devil Trigger I would like them to appear/spread only when I wanted them to.
Colour dark blue. Easy to hide in shadows.
Additionally some Vampire/Devil characteristics like different teeth or ears. Of course different eye colour. Crimson perhaps.
A cape/trench coat would be nice also - again idea stolen from Nelo Angelo's design.
I wouldn't like horns.
Changin skin colour - paler.
And perhaps altering the hairstyle to go one with demonic style.
I wouldn't like bigger nails either. And not so many uglying factors. I mean, how come Trish's appearance is cute? Devil's can be nice in appearance:lol:

That's all I guess..

damdash demon

demon wolf master
cool DT

my DT is a wolf like creature with long sharp claws and teeth he is crimson and a darkish blue with a yellow star on his forhead he is very fast

Kool626

Demon Slayer
my dt is big claws, for big wings, 2 horns,red and black and it will look like dmc2 dt

plus a demon tail

Arwen

Lost Soul
This would be my devil trigger.

[
danielcom.jpg

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think it suits the DT look. I didn't do the pic myself but it's how I picture my DT to be if I had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom