• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You favourite videogame soundtracks!

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I think we all agree that games would be not so good experiences without soundtracks (or, at least, a good use of them for the right moments).

So here is some of my favourite musics from videogames:
A thread for us to share our favorite OSTs, i'll throw some musics that i like here (just copy paste the code to another tab or directly after the "v=" on YouTube's videos:

One of my main characters in SSFIV has an awesome theme:

AZG78NIOpw4

Dark Souls has a beautiful and well placed OST (composed by one of my favorite videogame composers, Motoi Sakuraba), this soundtrack is just amazing given the moment of the game your character is placed:

JX81y_t405s

My personal favorite music from DMC series:

PJ0xaPS1wLY

Another from Motoi Sakuraba, composed for Valkyrie Profile, this music plays after you defeat Iseria Queen in Seraphic Gate. I think it has a very beautiful "farewell" feeling:

fL9oWmIYBKo

ZeroLove

Super Street Fighter 4 soundtrack was formidable. I love the remixes of the original soundtrack. Also Megaman Zero 1-4 and the Bastion soundtrack are awesome. Oh, and both Killer Instinct games too.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Assassin's Creed 2 had a beautiful soundtrack. I loved the Italian orchestra and opera singing.

DmC: Devil may Cry for its rock and vocals along with its dubstep.

Lollipop Chainsaw had some great ones from the 80's and 90's.

There was one song from Bayonetta called "fly me to the moon".

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
One of the reasons why i really fell in love with Devil may cry is the kick ass rock symphonic music such as Mundus theme(DMC),Vergil battle 2(DMC3) and Arkham battle 2(DMC3). In DmC, i like ALL the combichrist soundtracks but i don't like the dubstep. Never liked it and never will like the whole genre itself.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow also had a very epic soundtracks:
Metroidvania's symphony of the night soundtracks is definitely one of best classic soundtracks.

Classicvania OST:

Assassin's creed 2's Venice rooftops OST especially Ezio's family OST is simply eargasmic. Point blank.

Top Bottom