• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

yo yo

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
im here and i say herro!!!
young-man-thumbs-up.jpg

Keyur

Thanks all for warm welcome. Most thread seems dead and you only few guys keep it alive - thumbs up for you all...:D DMD 5 need to release soon so forums will be awaken again

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Thanks all for warm welcome. Most thread seems dead and you only few guys keep it alive - thumbs up for you all...:D DMD 5 need to release soon so forums will be awaken again

ta and usally the forum was awake....ages ago but i think your right when dmc5 comes out

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Some of us not abadoned this forum like me. I just been on some months away from forum, but now Im targeting to be more active member for now :)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Some of us not abadoned this forum like me. I just been on some months away from forum, but now Im targeting to be more active member for now :)

i want to be as active as possible XD

but i can only come on week-ends:(.....ill figure something out

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
warm welcome to the forum bro hope u already love it here and make alotta friends.its not dead but most of the members nowadays are having their exams and seem to be busy i am to but i always come by now and then.soon as the exams are over everyone will be active so see ya around the forums :D

Top Bottom