• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yet another Spidey Game from Beenox

Maxman

Beenox and Activision have confirmed bout The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game, Hmph,

Heres dem Trailer

So, basically in a Nutshell,

Webs will Nao Attach to dem Buildings dis time, Confirmed Marvel's Chris Baker
Will feature a "Hero or Menance" Morality system, Allowing Crime to thrive will have negative consequences
Will have Players play as Peter Parker from time to time, as Parker, players will investigate dem Supervillians
"Will give players,MOAR Challenges,MOAR Abilities"
"Manahtten will be bigger and MOAR detailed"
Gameplay will offer us different kinds of Webbings,Liek Impact Webbing, Cryo-Webbing and more I think

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I remember being excited for the first Amazing Spider-Man game because it sounded promising and I was hoping it was gonna be another great one like Spider-Man 2 however, I came out disappointed. I mean, the swinging wasn't even that fun because the city was pretty small and there was that button you can press that basically did the swinging for you.

*sigh*

I'm hoping this one will be good because I just love Spidey but, I'm not holding my breath.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm still loving the costume for Amazing Spider-Man 2 though.
15-joyces-spidey-pic-5-9-13.jpg

Those eyes. That's legit Spidey right there and I'm loving it. I want a costume like that.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i really hope its good as they have had so many attempts at a good spidey game now if it doesnt work they need to stop making em

Maxman

Chancey, I am right there with you My man,
I hated dat game too, I was in a Position just like you, I was excited for da game as well, Too Bad it did nothign but disappoint I mean, Seriously, Just 1 button and there yo Go, Swinging with Webs which are shot to Sky :|, **** I hate dat ****, I thought I wouldn't be bothered by it prior to da release, but after dumping 15 hrs, Me said Nope, **** Dat Piece of ****
And don't even get me started on da Combat please............................................
And dat annoying camera, AW HELL NAOOOOOOOOOOO

Well,
Let's see what they do here, Nao that they have Promised Webs will attach to Building this time, But It isn't just bout Webs attachin' with building and ****, They need to have Dem "Swing Boost" Button and A Charge Jump As well,
IMO, I just don't get it why Beenox isn't learning a thing from Spider-Man 2

Well, Stupid Beenox and their Stupid Gameplay Design Philosophies

Anyone with Me ?

The only Thing Good I hear is dat Nao most of dem Missions will take place OUTDOORS this time and the fact that Peter Parker is Playable this time. Me Still not sure bout Web-Swinging tho

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I thought the web slinging was fun in amazing. and the stream line system was a fun alternative to the classic style. also I thought the closer camera made huge swings feel just like Spiderman.

the only issues I had were the crap AI and the wannabe Batman fighting mechanic. it just wasn't smooth at all. also the car chases were flat out stupid.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
The only spiderman game that I actually liked was Spiderman 2

This game had pretty much everything I wanted in a Spiderman game. The web swinging was great, the combat was good, the story was intuitive, yeah the graphics were a bit clunky, but still this was definitely the best spiderman I've played in a while.

Top Bottom