• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yes, another damn idea...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I always seem to find that when I am working on one idea, I seem to get about twenty other ideas crop up in my mind. It's so annoying trying to get them all down at once, because it's like they are all arguing for attention.

My idea this time is for a Matrix movie. I'm currently writing it at the moment, it's called The Matrix Reborn. I just wanted to get opinions on my plot idea.

Basically it is set five years after The Matrix Revolutions. Morpheus and some others (Such as Niobe and Captain Roland) have set up a secret defence program just in case the machines strike again because they are vulnerable without Neo. However, The Council disapproves and all further running of the program is halted until further notice.

However, a friend of Seraph's named Romanoff has discovered something that will require urgent attention. A dysfunctioned Sentinel Program with some unique coding. Seraph rushes to consult Romanoff about this, and finds him 'dead' and the Sentinel missing. Romanoff confronts Seraph in the form of Agent Smith. Seraph who was a great potential before tries to defend himself against Smith, but fails. He is spared. Smith leaves him the task of returning to The Oracle to inform her that the peace is over.

Morpheus urges the council that there is a possible return of a program capable of destroying Zion, and demands that the defence program continues in order to train Zion warriors. Two successful hopefuls named Hope and Faith show great potential and perhaps being able to put a stop to Smith.

Smith, now free once more, begins cloning himself once again in order to take over The Matrix. At the same time in the movie, Neo faces an internal conflict with the Machine City. He must face the Machine God in order to free himself from the City to return to Zion. As he begins doing so, the machines break the peace and attack Zion that is not ready for the attack. Neo returns much to everybodys surprise, and subsequently enters The Matrix once more to confront Agent Smith.

There will be more to it. The rest isn't thought on or written yet. But what are your thoughts? =/

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like it. I wanted Neo to own Agent Smith more that he did. It was more like Agent Smith owned him all the time. I like the idea of bringing back Neo and Agent Smith. Sounds like a possible manuscript for another movie. Would love to see more of these series since soon we have OLED and 4k x 8k. That with a new Matrix. I cannot say anymore. Keep the good work up.
Wanna hear more of it when you continue ^_^

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Is it safe to assume whatever your avi/sig is will be related to the idea you are working on currently? lol :p

Anyways it's a good plot, though I feel it needs another 'third party' so to speak; like a new threat other than smith and the machines.

Top Bottom