• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xXMiss Bara's (Rose) FanFicsXx

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hey guys, I think it's about time I actually started posting some of my stories on here like I said ages ago. I hope you like them, and don't be offended if they are similar to any of the other fics, I've haven't read any of the fics on here yet, but I'll find some time to soon.

Well I'll let you know when one is coming up, but unfortunately I can't post today since I have to study my brains out, then have an op to put it back in my head...

Oh the joys of being a part time student...

Disclaimer: I do not own Capcom or any of the characters from Devil May Cry and so forth, only my ocs which will be stated as ocs.

Anyway, enjoy what I have to bring to this thread, and please, just one thing:

No hating on the fics, they're just fics, if you have something nasty to say about it, pm me, but try to put it in a nice way, so people know what they're reading!

Adios, for now...

Chimera Khaos

This isn't so much a story, but I came up with these jokes and I found them quite laughable...

Q: What's the difference between Dante and Rebellion?
A: Rebellion gets more action everyday than Dante gets in a week!

Q: Will Dante ever get laid?
A: Maybe, if Alastor didn't get to him first!
(curtesy/based of/on CapcomCaretaker, loved the joke!)

And I also came up with this:

(Dante tries to persuade girl to get in bed with him and ciontinuosly assures her)
Dante: Don't worry.

(Girl looks at him with an eyebrow raised and folds her arms)
Dante: Come on, please?

(Girl gives in and sits on the bed next to him, he immediately thinks...)
(Dante: Bingo!)

(climbs on top of girl and locks her in with his demonic gaze)
Dante: Are you ready?

(she nods and before he can do anything else, lights blare on, blind Dante, and make him fall off the bed as the girl sits up and holds her arms wide open to the crowd cheering below. He gets back up as the girl looks at him and says...)
Girl: Showtime!..

*(If you don't get it, it's the style rankings from Devil May Cry 2, doesn't take a genious to figure it out, and for those of you who thought it was going to be perverted, think again, I'm not that stupid, or disgusting to even go there)*...

Chimera Khaos

*third post? Hope that's allowed...*

Piece from a story I may continue on with...

*Made from his own flesh and blood, the Devilz assassin rises as the tenth month dies. Formed into the body of a mortal, the assassin has powers the worlds know not. They will rise at a time of great need, yet will not obey all that has been spoken. As the darkness grows, so will the Assassin, biding their time, making use of what they have. But the devil knows too of the prophecy involving them, and so sends them to live in the human world. Over time, the child would grow to hate and resent the Father that banished them. Only then, the child that was banished, will have the strength and power to claim what is truly theirs. For it is their coming of age ceremony, and they have been summoned home. finally to embraced by the Father that had long resented them. So, as time had told, the assassin finally took their place alongside their Father. But why, why did the people resent the Assassin?

Because they were born a girl...

*Story of a lone woman with only the resources she has made herself, and is involved with the twins in a way she was never meant to be...*

Top Bottom