• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xxDante, Vergil or Nero?xx

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
If the world had ended as we knew it and your only options to re start a new race (humankind, whatever) were the three guys above, who would you choose, why and why not the others?

Don't hold it against me, I'm bored as Hell from all my studies and the only thing that keeps me going is this forum...

So yeah, go ahead and post or something...

Hmmm...

Oh, you'd like to know my choice?
I'd pick...

:blush:

Well I'm not likely to tell you right now am I now that you made me do that, sheesh, the nerve of some people...*rolls eyes*

ZeroLove

Since I'm a guy, I can't use any of these three to repopulate the world. But I would definately choose Dante none the less.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I pick Vergil. Even though it would take alot of convincing. But being Albert Wesker's daughter and all, I happen to inhereit his disire for power and all that shenanigans. And since Vergil has similar disires, maybe consummating with Vergil would be easier than I thought.

Dante would just be too easy and even though he can be romantic, he's not the guy for me. Nor does he seem to be the type of guy starting a new race of sorts.

As fo Nero..... UGH! Get that pansy out of my sight this instant!

berto

I Saw the Devil
So, this is a girls only thread? You certainly can't reproduce with two dudes so I'm out. You girls and your deserted island fantasies.:troll:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
See, this is what I get for being so bored in Tourism, maybe I'm a sexist without realising it, sorry guys, I didn't mean for it to be like this, I'll post another thread just for you guys out there ok?

Top Bottom