• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF is the Password!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well as u guys know dante always answers the phone then says something like---still no password, and also in DMC 4 when Trish answers the phone she's like- it's a customer with the password

well WTF! is the password i actually knew what the password was----really i did!
but now i can't remember it so do u guys have any ideas of what the password is that u need to get dante to come to ur house and exterminate the demons-----JK
but serously WTF is the password?

this question makes u wonder don't it?

LOL :):):):):):)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Play Viewtiful Joe on the PSP and you'll know. Again I'm going to be vindictive and allow you to figure it out for yourself :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well i think the password is something Dante and Trish change every now and then. Perhaps monthly :lol:

In one of my fanfics the password is "Eva", then it is changed later to, "Kailena" (which is the name of their youngest child att)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In my fic the password was Tony Redgrave...

But I have no idea, and screw viewtiful Joe... What the hell is that anyways?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^LOL
and yeah i did know the password but i forgot and it's ****ing me off
DAMN U VIEWTIFUL JOE!!!!!!!!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well in there it says that it's simply Devil May Cry. But yeah, **** Viewtiful Joe. It's crap anyway I don't even know why I bought it.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well, anyways yeah it's just i still can't remember what it is, but it could be Devil May Cry or couldn't
anyone else got any ideas of what it could be?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Yaw sum Viewtiful Joe haters!
Seriously tho, I had more fun with a Viewtiful Joe game than DMC game, not that DMC is bad by any means but Viewtiful Joe is, to me, has more replay than DMC.

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, Viewtiful Joe is hordes of fun in my eyes :D

I'd imagine the password to be something obscure BUT at the sametime acceptable if it was overheard ie. "No demons on my Pizza!" :D

Henshin a Go-Go Baby! ^_o

Sparda™

KoRnDawwg;131416 said:
Play Viewtiful Joe on the PSP and you'll know. Again I'm going to be vindictive and allow you to figure it out for yourself :)

You either know It, or you don't know It...;)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
When Dante ansers the phone He says "Devil may cry"

So shouldn't the password be "Devils Never Cry" as a response?

Just a thought.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Black Angel;131540 said:
When Dante ansers the phone He says "Devil may cry"

So shouldn't the password be "Devils Never Cry" as a response?

Just a thought.

Ha! Hey, that's clever. I'm saving up to bribe Capcom to disclose the password, anyone with me? lol. I always thought it might be 'Eva' or 'Sparda' too, but that's too obvious to be a password. Anyone can guess it.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think they should reveal it in the very last game. And 'devils never cry' would be a good but thats what they renamed the shop to after 1 which they changed back after 1 but before the Anime and 4 which is set before 2 ando_Ooh no i've gone cross eyed..

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Jackpot!

Dante gets paid for his trouble and gets to have a lot of demon-killing fun into the bargain. Therefore "Jackpot!" sounds like an apt password if there ever was one IMO.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom