• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Writers needed.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
As many of you know, I have a link in my sig that goes to a web page about The Lord Of Weapons on my personal website. I have been trying to write the story for Nicodemus, but I have had writers block for a few months now. Today, I just thought that I might ask my forum friends if they would like to help. I doubt that it would count as a fan fic, but I really need help with it. I would appreciate your thoughts on it.

Meg

I'm willing to help if you want it, but note my help comes with harsh criticism if need be.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
You don't seem to understand who and what Nicodemus Zamoran is. Here is what is happening. Nicodemus Henderson, Nicodemus Zamoran reborn, was chosen as the next Lord of Weapons. That means that the prvious Lord of Weapons will try to kill Nicodemus, which is supposed to be acheived, but Nicodemus rebels and fights back. He then defeats the previous Lord of Weapons and becomes the Lord of Weapons. He then leaves that universe.

Nico why wouldnt you stop????
if I had any ques or problems with the story I would ask, you know?
HENCE I GOT IT RIGHT? I WONT TELL YOU A THIRD TIME.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Look, Nic's trying to be nice. But you're like, laughing at him. What's the point of that?

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
id be more then happy to spit ball ideas with ya any time. though im searching for writers for my own story here. lol! its basicly a dmc "style" story thats not actually dmc based but i will allow the appearance of dmc characters.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Crimson Chaos;238498 said:
id be more then happy to spit ball ideas with ya any time. though im searching for writers for my own story here. lol! its basicly a dmc "style" story thats not actually dmc based but i will allow the appearance of dmc characters.

I would appreciate any help I can get. I will also try my best to help you with ideas on the story you are working on, if I can.

Top Bottom