• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would these Jackets look attrative on a girl?

What do you think?

• NO

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • YES

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I was going through some random sections in amazon, when I spotted these jackets. I saw them and thought:

lcj5-purple-1.jpg
41W6508ajVL.jpg

tumblr_m8li1nRrUq1qm0qu7.gif

But then when I saw that they were for men:
1337073431517.jpg

I seriously want these, especially the red one. It gives off a Dante vibe that I like WAAAY too much. But what do you guys think? I don't want to go walking around in clothing that gets me stared at.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I was going through some random sections in amazon, when I spotted these jackets. I saw them and thought:

lcj5-purple-1.jpg
41W6508ajVL.jpg

tumblr_m8li1nRrUq1qm0qu7.gif

But then when I saw that they were for men:
1337073431517.jpg

I seriously want these, especially the red one. It gives off a Dante vibe that I like WAAAY too much. But what do you guys think? I don't want to go walking around in clothing that gets me stared at.
HELL YES THEY WOULD, SOOOO BUYING!

After I pay off my latest cosplay >.>...

BLACKSWIPE

Heck yeah!...
I want these so badly. I don't understand why all of the girl clothing that I come across in the mall is either **** or just looks 'skanky'. These jackets are THE ****. They're also suppose to be slimfit, which is even better in my book!

But yeah, Dante would SO rock these.

71c%2BKp7RkkL._SX522_.jpg

lcj8-wine-1.jpg

lcj9-wine-1.jpg

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I want these so badly. I don't understand why all of the girl clothing that I come across in the mall is either **** or just looks 'skanky'. These jackets are THE ****. They're also suppose to be slimfit, which is even better in my book!

But yeah, Dante would SO rock these.

71c%2BKp7RkkL._SX522_.jpg

lcj8-wine-1.jpg

lcj9-wine-1.jpg

Girls could so rock these looks, I'm more of a tomboy anyway so it suits me perfect! :3

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think they look good on females, but maybe because that's my kind of style sometimes. I'd go for the bottom one if I had the choice. Purple just doesn't suit me as a colour. >_<

BLACKSWIPE

I think they look good on females, but maybe because that's my kind of style sometimes. I'd go for the bottom one if I had the choice. Purple just doesn't suit me as a colour. >_<
I'm so going to get the first red one in the second post. Augh...lack of funds..!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I can't really imagine a girl wearing it, I don't think it would fit your figure that well, but it's worth trying:3 they look awesome:D

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Oh gawd, they are wonderful!!!! YOU GOTTA BUY IT!!!
And I don't think you should worry about them being for males (well, apart from the size:p), I usually wear male jackets and tshirts, and I have never had a problem.
The only thing you should worry about is to feel comfortable with it, and if you like how they fall on your figure. If they fit you, and you wear it "proudly", then I don't see the problem!:D
Hah, I'd buy them myself if I found them (and had the money)!

Top Bottom