• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would there be any way that Vergil could get guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

Is there any way that Vergil can get guns?
Well even if they are I think you need codebreaker
but can anyone help me please

slapsus

vergil won't use guns 'cause he doesn't consider them weapons of a true warrior

if you're talking about modding, then I don't know if there are any methods...

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Vergil could make customised guns if he wanted to, after all I'm sure Sparda who had his own customised would've taught Dante and Vergil but as Slapsus said
slapsus;100961 said:
vergil won't use guns 'cause he doesn't consider them weapons of a true warrior
e.g. wasn't it great in DMC 3 when Dante shots at him , Vergil spins his sword deflecting and laying the bullets on the ground, then whacks them back at Dante and Dante has cut the bullets in half.

In DMC 3 when Vergil and Dante are about to defeat Arkam in his blob-form doesn't Dante throw Vergil a gun and Vergil says "for old-times sake" ( forgive me if not accurate ) just before they both say " Jackpot", that line suggests he may have used guns in the past but chose to become a bad@ss swordmaster.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
black monster;101024 said:
Vergil: i'll try your way for once.

dante: remember what WE used to say?

arkham: don't do it.

dante&vergil: JACKPOT!

Rep for Black Monster, I couldn't really remember the quotes, its been a while since I played DMC3.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The guy asked whether Vergil can use a gun in gameplay. The answer in no. And since you all cleared up why he won't use them in storyline, thread locked^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom