• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would Dante and Delsin Rowe get along?

What do you think?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I can't help but feel like these two would be friends, much like how I feel about Raiden and Lightning. What do you think? Keep in mind that this is a thread for fun, not for arguing.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
two badasses in their early 20's who rebel against the government and love anything from 70's punk to 90's grunge and a little new age metal...naaahhh i think they'd try to kill each other.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Oh, yeah. These two would just love to f*ck with each other on every turn and just have a good old grand time destroying the evil society that runs the city.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Oh, yeah. These two would just love to f*ck with each other on every turn and just have a good old grand time destroying the evil society that runs the city.
Oh my god, I can see it now. The responsible brothers sighing as their more destructive counterparts run around Seattle and destroy ****.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
tumblr_inline_mok6ymggLJ1qz4rgp.gif

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Swear these two would be the best of friends.^_^

Delsin: "Hey Dante!"

Dante: "What's up, Delsin?"

Delsin: "Wanna destroy a powerful government ruled king pin and kill his minions and bring anarchy and chaos to the city with our inhumane powers?"

Dante: "Hot dog! Let's go!!"

Top Bottom