• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst thing you did to someone

Blitz

Heeeeey.
'Nuff said.

Back in high-school, while playing basketball, I hit my head on the backboard, and fell on top of a random people on the sideline. He wore that thing around the neck for about 3 months.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Well this isn't just only the worst thing I've done, it's probably the best thing I've done as well. I won't go into the details. My ex and I had a pretty bad break-up. It ended with me slapping him in the face at his place of work. Made it clear I didn't want to see or hear from him again before stormng off. Although he tried to be a kiss ass a few times, telling everyone that he still loves me. Now over two and a half years later, I still ignore the bastard. He even became jealous when an old friend of mine started to get back into my life (Stupid ex thought my friend and I were dating)

Now what made it considered the worse thing I've done? It was the wrong place. Yeah it probably wasn't smart to slap him at his place of work, but at the same time I don't regret it. Still don't. Good ridence

ZeroLove

I'm a pacifist, but not that long ago when going out with a buddy of mine, some guy who had yelled at us suddenly came running and smacked down my friend on the street. I just snapped and kicked that guy so hard that he broke a rib. I'm not really strong, but my boots were heavy and had metal spikes on them. Anyways, the guy collapsed and me and my friend ran for it. The reason I know the guy got a broken rib is because he put charges on me, but when I explained to the police what happened, the charges were put down.

My friend is grateful for me defending him and he knows how hard it was for me to do something like that, but I wish it wasn't even necessary to begin with. If there had been other options, I would take it. Violence should never be the solution to a problem, only in videogames where it belongs.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Me too. A guy tried to steal my things while I was having lunch today. I was taking two cellphones in my pocket, a old one, and my Iphone 3G. The guy took my Iphone, and I threw the old one at him. It hit him in the arm nerve, and I think I snapped some things there. Anyway, got my phone back! =3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have never done anything physical, but I've stung people with words. I am like a snake or scorpion, striking at the most vulnerable spots once I learn them.

Basically, don't get me angry. I will take what I know about you, what you love, and who you are, and turn it against you. And it's the most shameful thing I could ever do.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Telling the truth to someone you truly love, even if what they did against me was unthinkable and deserved to hear every last stinging word.

I have a heart made of gold, I will always forgive the person...I have the strength to carry on my scars and show them, each has a story and a lesson behind them...Nothing will bring me down, ever...I will go into the slumps but I will always get back up and move on.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I once abadoned my best friend in 4 class in primary school, by the manipulation of other girls really. I been In good terms as that friend was male, and he was in that times son of my city president. I seen manipulation of others some time ago, so I ended cautious in relationships with other person's, I don't wanna be manipulated by anyone again, so this cutted also my emotional things like love too, so other people sees me as coldhearted girl, and for me is that okay.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've had plenty of stuff done to me...
but I've got a very evil tongue and when i'm provoked, I will strike back.
So the worst thing i've ever done was tell the honest truth...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've done a really horrible thing to my daughter when she was about 2 and a half.
It happened once and it will never happen again. It still kills me thinking about it today, even though she probably doesn't remember it. I remember it and I'm still struggling to forgive myself.
That aside, I don't think I've ever done anything 'bad' to someone else. Telling the truth is not 'bad', and let's face it, my mommy and daddy never taught me how to sugarcoat things so I'm pretty blunt and honest about things. /blametheparents

Top Bottom