• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst part of a great game

Meg

No game is perfect. There's always at least one thing that keeps it from being God. Soooo what are they for you?

For me, Uncharted 2's final boss fight was pretty blah. It was a really sucky way to end a great game. The story went down hill for me to. Speaking of poor stories! There are a lot of little things that suck about FFXIII. The enemy design, some of the voice acting *cough* Vanille *cough*, some awkward dialogue, but the absolute worst thing is the story. Its your typical "random group of people chosen by corrupt government to do whatever only to go against corrupt government and blah blah blah. BUT! It has horrible names and an ending that took the steaming pile of crap that is the story and barfed on it. After finishing it I swore I would never play it again. (lasted one week)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
For me Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep have the same weak point : completely slow and stupid level up system.Even though in both cases the characters can become "gods" without even reaching level 99,for completion's sake many players try it...and it sucks horribly.Thank god thought it's not enough to lower the score of the games.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
One word:
'Liiiiiiiiiight'.... And the aeroplane. (Deflated ending i feel.)

Sorry.

If i think of anymore bad endings, i'll let you know. :D

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;250456 said:
One word:
'Liiiiiiiiiight'.... And the aeroplane. (Deflated ending i feel.)

Sorry.

I agree! :lol: The airplane felt so random to me.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I found Darksiders a great game, but I really thought the dark throne part of it annoyed the hell out of me, even though you grab the portal gun there the fact that during it you have to fight the same boss three times in a row got on my nerves alittle.

Top Bottom