• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(WIP) my coop mod

seraphmaycry

I skipped the .2 release because i made a mistake with first release anyway it's a start so just activate doppelganger and it will be sort of dante and vergil co-op (making a new save is NOT recommended)

INSTALLATION just decompress the file then place DevilGame in you'r DmC folder(should be in C/ProgramFiles/steam/steamapps/common)

THIS WILL STOP YOU FROM PLAYING AS VERGIL THIS IS JUST TO SHOWCASE WHAT I GOT DONE SO FAR ALSO MOD IS CURRENTLY BROKEN OUTSIDE TRAINING MODE

Download HERE

and remember if things stop working check the cache re download the game

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Could you/anyone else upload a video showing off this mod? I don't own a copy of DmC at the moment and would like to see this mod in action, it sounds promising.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Could you post up some footage? I currently only own a copy for my xbox, though this might be my reason to finally get a pc version!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
If this goes well (dont have good computer so cant test it for myself) maybe ninja can add it to DmC 2

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
POST IT
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
And in return: Have the leaked Mundus and Lilith mocap scene
WhydoIevenhavethis_a543f4729234e794fa4015c8cb18eceb_zps75d5e7e0.gif

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Went to a friends house and played it, it doesn't really change anything but enemy spawns. :/

Top Bottom