• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Winning - The Charlie Sheen way.

Osaka

trollololol
He needs to drink more Tiger Blood and just get back to being on the show. Hell, it might be even better after all this. Feeeel the rage!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was reading through many quotes that he's made, and one of them I came across really stuck to me. It relates to Devil May Cry also, for Dante's characteristics I'd say.

"There is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. And when you lose sight of what side you're walking on, that's when you are in trouble".

~Doing it the Charlie Sheen way.

Osaka

trollololol
I was reading through many quotes that he's made, and one of them I came across really stuck to me. It relates to Devil May Cry also, for Dante's characteristics I'd say.

"There is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. And when you lose sight of what side you're walking on, that's when you are in trouble".

~Doing it the Charlie Sheen way.

Charlie Sheen in the role as Dante? I can see it (from a far.) I mean, he's got nothing better to do anyway.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know i'm gonna get flamed... but i think the guy is a jerk. The guy is a drunk and making his fame from it. He should check himself into rehab before he really does make a real prat of himself. (Plus, i don't like him)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know i'm gonna get flamed... but i think the guy is a jerk. The guy is a drunk and making his fame from it. He should check himself into rehab before he really does make a real prat of himself. (Plus, i don't like him)

He's not a jerk as such, he's just gone completely insane lol Some of the things he's said in the past are really quite clever. He's smart, but he probably doesn't like to show it off. He exploits his crazy party animal side, because I guess he thinks that'll make people think he's more fun that way. Nobody likes a smart ass upper-class rich snob. I can see what you mean, but he has been to rehab many times. Once he said that he'd stay sober for at least a year, and he managed to do that. I think he's quite dedicated to what he does. Of course, all sorts of fame and money go to your head. Instead of hiding the fact that it's already happened to him a long time ago, he's showing us the true him. If he wasn't being himself, he'd be acting a jerk in my opinion. Because at least he's being himself, whether he has problems or not.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i don't know think what you all will... but the moment he said that he'd expose anyone to drugs to revolutionize their world, and it's their fault if they OD, i wanted to get violent. i hope enough sobriety and time with his kids makes him open his eyes, because if it doesn't he doesn't deserve to be a father.

You're not gonna get flamed, of course we are joking a bit, I don't really think he is so cool now.
He is making fun of himself :rolleyes:
But I liked and I'll always like "two and a half men" :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I didn't really see all of what he said. Of course I know he's displaying bad morals and such, but I'm not looking at everything everyone says in such a literal way. I don't think that he's a legend, but I admire him for being himself. That much I'll give him credit for. Not the things he says or does. I do think he should sober up and spend more time with his family. But I guess what he's saying is that it's his life and his choice. He'll be who he is. Quite rebellious for his age. But I suppose old habits die hard. And his still aren't dead.

Top Bottom