• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Darksiders ever continue?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I really wish they would. Darksiders II is my second-favorite game next to Persona 4 Golden; and only because P4G just happens to be that good.

DS2 is a game that has Metroidvania, Broadswords, Gauntlets, DMC combat, and Prince of Persia exploration all in one game -- needless to say, it was nothing short of a... revelation.

:cool: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Haven't played Darksiders, but I ask the exact same question with The Darkness 3 a lot, I want it so bad, but it's unlikely to happen

THQ did say the game didn't perform well enough and now THQ is gone, but if someone bought Darksiders, then a 3rd game may happen, I think it's owned by Nordic Games now and I heard they're ok with another game.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I really wish they would. Darksiders II is my second-favorite game next to Persona 4 Golden; and only because P4G just happens to be that good.

DS2 is a game that has Metroidvania, Broadswords, Gauntlets, DMC combat, and Prince of Persia exploration all in one game -- needless to say, it was nothing short of a... revelation.

:cool: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Why don't just say that it's the best western hack n' slash beat em up game to date? :cool:

Top Bottom