• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why this game is so good.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzuleSasuano0889

dam were can i start bout y dis game impressed me so much in my early teens i guess i was bout 13 i think wen my hands first graced dat controller i picked up da controller sat bak an utterly got my mind blown bak den we had sum decent games but nuthin dat impressed me but man wen i beat mundus at da end of da game i had a whole new look on life i mean from da 1st mission goin in dat mansion 2 da moment trish an dante escape on da biplane i was on da edge of my seat wondering wut comes next an who is dis nelo angelo dat keeps stalkn me an y does he look like dante y does trish resemble dantes mother eva an who is pulln da strings from behind, i mean from da moment i started playin i was addicted dis wud b da moment dat made me wana play video games but dmc 1 was so gud cuz 2 me it was a groundbreaking game i mean i played games in aracade an i had da nintendos an segas but i only played in my spare time but sumthin in dmc jus made me c hpw fum games cud b with its intriging storyline at da time surpieror graphics an dis new devil trigger style thing dat cud get u outta a pinch jus in da nick of time but story was excellent **** i was shocked wen trish betrayed dante i was like WTF!!!!! an da whole thing wit humans enemies demons having one of htere strongest defend us i mean there will neva b another experience 4 me like i had wit dmc 1 its truly a eternal classic

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Well put, I totally agree. DMC1 is up there with some of my favorite games of all time but I think the others I just played because they had Devil May Cry on the in the title. Even though none of them were really made by the same guy after 1.
None of the others really come close to 1 imo and it has nothing to do with how good the game is. Probably a combination of the story and the nostalgia.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I totally agree with both of you... DMC is outstanding...
I think the main reason that made me love this game is its dark gothic environment. No other DMC games made me feel that way, although DMC3 was almost as good as it.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^Amen to that. The first Devil May Cry was amazing on just about all fronts. The enemies, the atmosphere, the weapons and the characters. It was a sight for sore eyes when it came out and still, in comparison to a lot of games released both before and after it, is a phenominal game. Enjoyed immensely, still enjoy it immensely and I will contiue to enjoy it immensely. However, I think DMC3 suffered from kiddies- cartoon like enemies in more than some parts. I prefer the more, maybe not realistic or feasable, but more three dimensioned and intelligent enemies. I still enjoyed it though but again, I would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't gone from 15+ to PG, so to speak.:)

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Yeah DMC is the most cool game when i first played it.I finally realise the other games i played were crap.The reason why i love DMC is the rock star goodlooks . Yeah I like the dark gothic environment and the stylish format of the game,the backround music and the storyline.

DanteweaponsDMC1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom