• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why the DMC.org forums is awesome!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fellow forum members allow me tell you why the DMC.org forums ROCK!!

1. You can join instantly and not have to wait for "acceptance" or go through a "trial run" like other forums make one go through.

2. People here at DMC.org are super polite and nice. (Folks like Meg, Vergil's Bit@h, T to the Redgrave, Chaos Raiden, Ultima, and may others some to mind. You guys ROCK) Where in other forums people will "throw to the wolfs."

3. The fans here are smart and they won't attack you forcefully like folks at other forums do.

4. The Mods and Admins. show "tough love" and that's why we respect them. They don't rule with aIron fist like other forums do.

All in all if you LOVE these forums let me hear you say "HELL YA" Stone Cold Steve Austin style.
*Stone Cold's music plays in background as I walk away bad @ss style* :cool:

Show the forums some love folks and tell me why you also love the forums. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Unfortunately, this is the Internet. Anytime, anywhere there is someone who is a jerk or someone who is nice. Luckily, this forum has a lot of nice people, and have less jerks around. I am not polite and nice, but I am not a jerk or an asshole neither. :D

Great post. :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. I also like atmosphere of this forum, and people here. In my opinion, i could tell that here admins and mods are best, on other forums where I sometimes also Im reachable, staff is not nice most :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I don't love anybody here. The only reason I'm on this planet with you miserable creatures is because my time machine jet ran out of hand soap. The expensive kind. Until I save up enough money to keep my hands clean while I soar through the sky and time I will be forced to suffer the human race. No matter how miserable I am with you hairless monkeys, the saying goes "never time travel in a jet without washing your hands" and I intend to follow it to the letter.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't love anybody here. The only reason I'm on this planet with you miserable creatures is because my time machine jet ran out of hand soap. The expensive kind. Until I save up enough money to keep my hands clean while I soar through the sky and time I will be forced to suffer the human race. No matter how miserable I am with you hairless monkeys, the saying goes "never time travel in a jet without washing your hands" and I intend to follow it to the letter.

It's a very good thing I happen to be inhuman then. :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
aaaaw i wanted to say something else.........**** YEAH!!!!

and you said it dt i aint human either i is.................

am: mion
would like to be: kirby
should be: demon genral

Top Bottom