• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is Dante so DMC3 like in DMC4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Allow me. For all we know, DMC2 could've taken place years, even centuries, after 4. Dante is practically immortal from what we know so it would come to no surprise that Dante would look so young, and for all we know they could've meant 40 in demon years, which I would assume is 4 centuries, and even if this nonsensical theory isn't correct, lets just review the amount of crap Lady gets herself into for a mortal, It would come to me as no surprise if Lady, a mortal who nearly gets herself killed on a usual basis, was dead by the events of DMC2. Lady was one of Dante's friends since DMC3 when he was at his youngest in the canonical series, so wouldn't it make sense that he would be pretty god damn depressed over her death.

(I know the shippers would be depressed as hell)
I don't know why so many people say Dante has different aging, from what we've seen he ages normally, his dad lives for so long because he was a full demon but Dante is only half,people say he ages like the saiyans in DBZ but we have never been shown anything like that

KtWtWiS43

Honestly, this question's already been answered in the thread, but the fact is that DMC3 and DMC4 were made by the same teams, three years apart. They continued with a cockier version of the character as seen in DMC3, mostly because of how poorly received Dante was in DMC2. Arguably, Kamiya's DMC1 is the fan favorite for his natural balance of sarcasm and seriousness, but as far as consistency, there is none, because of the difference in production teams. You can make up whatever you want in between to satisfy your head canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom