• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does Dante´s devil trigger is diferent for each game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Ainde;92110 said:
I think it is wird because in the forth games he doesn´t have wings.

In Devil May Cry 4 he has wings, but the fact that Air Raid wasn't available doesn't mean he can't fly.

In Devil May Cry 3 and 1, Dante's devil forms were dependent on the Devil Arms he would be utilizing at the moment. In Devil May Cry 4 and 2, Dante has gained an ability to have his own devil forms.

Devil May Cry 2 is known to have the best devil forms Dante has ever had.;)

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;92207 said:
Yeah I guess that would be the case if Devil may cry 2 didnt suck.

Suck or not, Devil May Cry 2 is remembered to have the best devil forms of Dante ever.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Devil May Cry 2 actually did have the single, best Devil Form, dubbed DDT or Desperation Devil Trigger, a form avaliable only to Dante when his health began to flash red.

Made you totally invincible and allowed you to crush most bosses with a simple combination of a couple of buttons on the controller, unleashing some sort of huge hellstorm...Thing that basically one-hit killed everything.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92246 said:
Devil May Cry 2 actually did have the single, best Devil Form, dubbed DDT or Desperation Devil Trigger, a form avaliable only to Dante when his health began to flash red.

Made you totally invincible and allowed you to crush most bosses with a simple combination of a couple of buttons on the controller, unleashing some sort of huge hellstorm...Thing that basically one-hit killed everything.

An image is worth a thousand words!...;)

Dante's Majin Form (DDT)

DT_MajinForm.jpg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
That's the one! Dante's Majjin form was all that made the game worthwhile for me, that form blew the house down! Literally!

It's also amazing how many people confused that Trigger for his DMC1 Sparda trigger.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92249 said:
That's the one! Dante's Majjin form was all that made the game worthwhile for me, that form blew the house down! Literally!

It's also amazing how many people confused that Trigger for his DMC1 Sparda trigger.

Exactly! The best devil form ever in the saga!

The confusion comes because a few only knows that by Dante's growth in age and power, his devil form nears that of Sparda, his father!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom