• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who will Devil May Cry 4 main villian be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

Re: Who will DMC4 main villian be?

I don't know, but since DMC4 is set only a few years after DMC1, the chances of him resurrecting in that short period of time is slim. It took him more than one thousand years to open the demon gate again after he was defeted by Sparda...

Personally, I hope it's someone (or something) cooler. Mundus reminds me of horny Zeus...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

hhhmmm.....................or it could be the assistant of Mundus..............counting the Huge Fire Centaurus, that defenitily could be Mundus assistant or partner

thanks for posting this Thread Solidus coz i was wondering too

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior

we might not find put who pulls the strings until the end of the game for all we know

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I think it's going to be Dante. After all he's an enemy now and I doubt the former protagonist is going to be licking anyone's boots, if you see what I mean.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

I do agree with that Nelo, but I doubt he will be the final big boss person-if you know what I mean. And, I completely agree with that horny Zeus thing machindix.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

just for future reference just call me Josh.
I think that he will be the final boss but I reckon that a big boss battle will be some power crazed lunatic, perhaps related to Arius who wants to sieze the power of the demons and succeeds but still proves to be little of a match for Nero.

machindix

I kind of wish that power-crazed lunatic might somehow turn out to be Vergil... but I'm not putting too much hopes in that...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

machindix;8161 said:
I kind of wish that power-crazed lunatic might somehow turn out to be Vergil... but I'm not putting too much hopes in that...

Well, speculation is that Nelo Angelo will be making an appearance, so who knows? maybe you're right. ^_^

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

I very much want Vergil back as a boss...but as the main VILLAIN? Nope :dry:

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!

Villian, boss, cameo... It doesn't matter to me. Hell, I wouldn't care if they did him like they did in special edition. I just hope he's there...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

any Demon should fit for me.................anyway, i will kill them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom