• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who was Eva ?

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
In DMC, Eva is known as Sparda's wife, Dante & Vergil's mother, a mortal woman. But what if Eva wasn't human ? Then who is she ?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Going by bayonetta and viewtiful Joe, she was a witch and a major player in the DMC verse as mundus refered to her as a true enemy and according to kamiya's notes Dante and trish would not be around without her intervention because she brought Dante back after he died the first time.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Going by bayonetta and viewtiful Joe, she was a witch and a major player in the DMC verse as mundus refered to her as a true enemy and according to kamiya's notes Dante and trish would not be around without her intervention because she brought Dante back after he died the first time.
Kamiya's notes from where? That's the first I hear of this, where you'd see this?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
In DMC, Eva is known as Sparda's wife, Dante & Vergil's mother, a mortal woman. But what if Eva wasn't human ? Then who is she ?
DMC Eva is definitly some form of human but Bayonetta is also technically human and is an immortal witch and (according to Kamiya) stronger than Dante and even if you only count DMC canon Lady isn't exactly weak and she is definitly 100% human.

If Eva wasn't human then she would be DmC Eva (even if the exact species isn't the same the basic concept would be)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Kamiya's notes from where? That's the first I hear of this, where you'd see this?
I think it was tvtropes but the author of the trope said it was more of an implication rather than a fact.
My bad, I should have made it clear.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think it was tvtropes but the author of the trope said it was more of an implication rather than a fact.
My bad, I should have made it clear.
No worries.

I'll check out the DMC page and see.

Top Bottom