• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who likes spagbol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i like spaghetti bolognaise!!

i like curry and rice!!

i like bacon butties!!

i like chilli con carne!!

i like tuna pasta and mayonnaise!!

food is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Spaghetti bolognese is pretty sexy but oh my gosh - pork mince plus pasta bolognese is quite possibly the most amazing thing in existence; my wife makes it absolutely perfect. ^_^

Yeah.

D

Deleted member 209

no way u dudes r crazy! chocolate is the most amazing thing in existence!!! That and cheese sandwiches.
:lol:

down with the spag bol!!! *posts picket fence* :lol: onli jokin!

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i dont kno, a nice tender moose steak is delicious. some people may not know what moose tastes like, so if you dont, try it some day, its absolutely delicious, same with caribou, bear, rabbit, venessin, duck, and goose

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'm glad you're not afraid to try different foods. i mean, if other people can eat it, why can't you? i guess it's all up to cultural upbringing.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
(dances around) Hamshanks, u r the walapatukunk!:lol:
I read somewhere that walapatutunk means"eat-up-a-whole-moose"

Tyles

hamshanks;17327 said:
i dont kno, a nice tender moose steak is delicious. some people may not know what moose tastes like, so if you dont, try it some day, its absolutely delicious, same with caribou, bear, rabbit, venessin, duck, and goose

I've had moose many times before. It's not bad, but it can taste far too gamey for my taste buds. Well, as long as it's a really lean cut, then I'd enjoy it. Anything with its fat in it, isn't very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom