• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who likes Banjo Kazooie?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Discuss.

Who here likes Banjo Kazooie? Personally, those are like my favourite types of games to play. They bring back such joy from my childhood which makes me laugh and smile.

If not Banjo Kazooie, what was one of your childhood videogames or TV programs?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Banjo Kawhati? I used to play Loco Roco when I was little, it's a Japanese PSP game :3
252px-LocoRoco_Coverart.png

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I never owned Banjo Kazooie and i always feel bad about that now, whenever i got to play it though was always a treat but i've never actually had enough time to finish it.

I've some good memories of my time spent playing the game though, it's just a shame of what eventually became of the series.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I've enjoyed Banjo Kazooie, but I'm much more fond of Jak & Daxter. You might say that it's an imitation, but what an imitation...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I personally dig the Sly Cooper series if we're talking about PS platformers. Sly Cooper is one of my favorite video game characters in general. On a Banjo related note, that game really needs to come back.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I personally dig the Sly Cooper series if we're talking about PS platformers. Sly Cooper is one of my favorite video game characters in general. On a Banjo related note, that game really needs to come back.

Nice to see a lot of other people who enjoyed Banjo Kazooie seemingly as much as I still do.

On the related note of it needing to come back. I am working on a story idea in the back of my mind relating to another Banjo Kazooie game. It will be a prequel, set before the events of Banjo Kazooie. The tagline for it would be "When bear met bird". And I've decided to call it Banjo Befourie (Befourie sounding like before, because it's a prequel)

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I rented Banjoy-Kazooie, never beaten it, but got Banjo-Tooie for Christmas :/

And that was the best gift ever! I loved that game! My other childhood favs were

The Mario Party series (especially 3)
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64 (only game I've 100% completed)
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Tennis/Golf
Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards

*sigh* I love these games x3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I rented Banjoy-Kazooie, never beaten it, but got Banjo-Tooie for Christmas :/

And that was the best gift ever! I loved that game! My other childhood favs were

The Mario Party series (especially 3)
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64 (only game I've 100% completed)
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Tennis/Golf
Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards

*sigh* I love these games x3

I absolutely love those games too man. Ah, to be young and free again hey? *sighs*

Banjo Kazooie is really coolie, you should try and complete it all ;) And I remember my parents buying me Banjo Tooie back in the day, so excellent. I saw it there in its shiny Nintendo 64 box for a price tag of £50, can you believe? =0

Since then I moved on to the XBOX 360, but brought both Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie from the XBOX Arcade. Such classics :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I loved the Jiggies, collecting them was fun. Plus best name ever! I played BT more than BK but I'll NEVER foget that damn Christmas stage from BK! I'm haunted by it!

I loved the jiggies too man. Ah, King Jinjaling lol

I adore the jinjos. I love how they go "JINJO!!!" when you collect one. Does anyone remember Snacker the shark with the horrible jaws like theme tune music that played every time you fell into the water and were in there for a couple of seconds. Such good old Banjo Kazooie memories :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I loved the jiggies too man. Ah, King Jinjaling lol

I adore the jinjos. I love how they go "JINJO!!!" when you collect one. Does anyone remember Snacker the shark with the horrible jaws like theme tune music that played every time you fell into the water and were in there for a couple of seconds. Such good old Banjo Kazooie memories :D

Was that the same stage where you had to swim all the way to the bottom and unhook that ship? (Another stage that haunts me)

Top Bottom