• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who here actually eats pizza and strawberry sundaes?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Title says it all. Since I don't like sundaes, I was wondering what it's like? Do you feel like dante when you have this combo of foods? Do you suddenly find yourself putting your feet on your desk and relaxing while listening to this?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
where ever i go i make sure places have them. i don't really eat strawberry sundaes but i love sundaes. i prefer chocolate mint sundaes

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I eat pizza whenever possible. In fact, I plan on eating it today, as soon as I can.

I eat STROHHH BEDDY SOONDEHS about once every four months, give or take. I'm not too crazy about them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I eat both quite frequently. I even put money aside every month for pizza. >_> (Our local Dominos knows us by face....) But, I honestly prefer strawberry shakes to strawberry sundaes. More strawberry goodness. <3

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Everyone eats or has eaten pizza...stupid question.

As for strawberry sundaes........I LOVE STRAWBERRY MILK (sometimes Chocolate milk especially if its made from milk mixed with chocolate syrup none of that processed crap...same goes for Strawberry milk well at least I can tolerate processed strawberry milk)....however I never had any sundae in my entire life..........I'll probably love Strawberry sundae.

IncarnatedDemon

Everyone loves good pizza.

Pizza with fresh ingredients of your choice

Pinapple
Sweetcorn
Onion
Olive
Spinat
Tomatos
Paprika
and other tasty vegetables

And i dont eat sundaes, but a tasty smoothie will be good after eating Pizza.

And then sleep it off if you ate to much
640px-Fat_Luffy.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Everyone loves good pizza.

Pizza with fresh ingredients of your choice

Pinapple
Sweetcorn
Onion
Olive
Spinat
Tomatos
Paprika
and other tasty vegetables

And i dont eat sundaes, but a tasty smoothie will be good after eating Pizza.

And then sleep it off if you ate to much
640px-Fat_Luffy.jpg

one major thing classic dante and i have in common...putting olives on pizza=crime against the world

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Pizza i eat frequently ( usually cheap frozen pizza because it is cheap and easy to make), strawberry sundaes i don't ( i unfortunately don't have the opportunity to eat sundaes very often and i prefer chocolate )

Top Bottom