• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

White Screen

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry for the ambiguous title, but I have a question that concerns the site.

Has anyone else seen it just go blank and appear as nothing but a white screen? It's done it twice to me now. Both in the same day. Today.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Yeah, every now and then it'll say something like "the page cannot be displayed".

Once I typed in the address and my computer couldn't even find the thing.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, it did it to me, too. It did it at the RE forums, too. I think it must have been the site that hosts these kind of forums.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It just did it to me a third time now.

I had to re-type a big long post. I was not happy.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I believe it has something to do with the "Mark forums has read".

If you press that button it will say something different.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
about 20 times so far today for me. i was actually going to post a thread just like this one to see if its just my crappy computer or a problem with the site.

what i figured out is

1. the computer i am on is no crappyer today then it is most days. it can display most sites ( it just takes way to long to load)

2. the fact that someone else made this thread before i could and im not the first person to reply shows that other people are having problems with this site today.

i hope the problem is fixed soon.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;232402 said:
It just did it to me a third time now.

I had to re-type a big long post. I was not happy.

I thought that only happened to me! :O Wow. All this time I thought it was my computer. While I'm happy its the site and not my laptop I'm sad that its happening. Maybe one of us should send a message to Steve?:huh:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I dunno. How much is he actually on, BTW?

And the amount of people this is happening to is surprising.

This feels like .hack for some reason. >.>

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
^Yeah.

Steva was here today, maybe he is the reason because now PSN accounts appear along post.

I was going to inform him of the Mark forums as read, it doesnt works.

tiger

It happened to me too after i'm getting throw the window with dante the screen turns white ,but i hear the game when i click any buttons like jump or any attack , but the screen is totally white , i hope somebody could help me fix this problem , i love this game

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
It happened to me too after i'm getting throw the window with dante the screen turns white ,but i hear the game when i click any buttons like jump or any attack , but the screen is totally white , i hope somebody could help me fix this problem , i love this game
*cough* wrong subject *cough*

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
This is for me never happened , well I have good net browser and Net connection so maybe thats why I not experienced problems with website for now.

Top Bottom