• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is your favourite Devil Trigger and why?

I Make The Devils Cry

Now, I'm not doing a poll for this because in reality there is more Devil Triggers than characters.
*It is still being debated, so whether it is canon or non-canon is still a matter of opinion.
  • Devil May Cry has one for Alastor, Ifrit and Sparda (During the final battle only)
  • Devil May Cry 2 has four. Dante has his normal one and the Majin form. Lucia has one. Secretary has one. Trish has one*
  • Devil May Cry 3 has one for Rebellion, Cerberus, Angi and Rudra, Nevan, and Beowulf. The Styles Doppleganger and Quicksilver*. Vergil also has one.
  • Devil May Cry: The Animated Series* has Dante with a red aura
  • Devil May Cry 4 has one for Dante and Nero
  • DmC: Devil May Cry has one for Dante and for Vergil
  • Enemies in Dante Must Die difficulty can activate a Devil Trigger*
  • The three bosses, Echidna, Bael and Berial, in Devil May Cry 4 have one*
  • Sparda, Arkham, Credo, Agnus and Sanctus have also them*

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
-Really big fan of dmc 2 DT when flying.
-I like Lucia's just because I like to pretend she is an Angel.
-Nero's DT was awesome simply because when i saw it my first thought was that his inner demon acted as his shadow and ally, acting almost as a seperate character. I like that idea.
-DmC DT makes me feel far too powerful. But i enjoy it, plus the cutscene where Dante unlocks it is badass.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
My personal favourite would probably be Dante's in DMC 3 (Rebellion and Nevan) and Majin form in DMC 2; despite being able to use it means nearly killing yourself for it.

I completely forgot about the desperate DT form. it was cool. maybe thats how DmC should have worked. Give Dante normal DT, but when low on health it turns off the gravity like in the actual game.

I Make The Devils Cry

I completely forgot about the desperate DT form. it was cool. maybe thats how DmC should have worked. Give Dante normal DT, but when low on health it turns off the gravity like in the actual game.
Agreed. I don't mind the DmC DT, but the gravity thing was too much, it would have been much better as a desperation mode.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Sparda's DT or true form. It's simply badass.

Also like Alastor (from the FMV clip anyway) and Nero's DT because they look pretty neat.
Vergil's DMC3 DTs because I can clear rooms faster with that that I can with any other DT in any other game.

Lucia's DT was intriguing.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I have to say all of Dantes DTs in DMC3. It's also an added bonus that his form change instantly when you change weapon.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DMC3 Vergil's DT. It has that regal demon cockroach look that's interesting along with the fabric of the coat and the sword's sheath on his arm.

DMC4 Dante's DT was cool too.

and DmC's DT. It may have not had a demonic form but it won points in OP and a badass appearance.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dmc2 majin form was awesome super strong looked badass nd wa huge also love dmc4 dantes one and the dreadnaught form

Top Bottom