• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DMC/DmC Song fits you the best?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Now for the question of the year folks, What DMC/DmC Song fits you the most? And be sure to give us a nifty little explanation too, give us an insight on who you are.

For me it would have to be Standard Daytime.

I chose this because I'm more of a relaxed and chill person, I like to sit back and take it all in before doing anything. But does that mean I'm lazy and act stoned all of the time? Hell to the no. I may be relaxed, but I pay attention to what's going on around me at all times. I'm easy to get along with and a person who you can poor your heart out to and get sincere advice, but I'm not one to sugar coat things and dance around what needs to be said. But does that mean that I can't control my mouth and that I'm completely compulsive and untactful? No, I know what needs to be said at certain times. I'll listen to you when you really do need advice or if you just want to have a nice and productive conversation, but I won't listen to your drama or 'your first-world' problems. I have a relaxed and jabbing sense of humor, twisting something that normally gets overlooked into something of hilarity. I either usually have a relaxed smile on my face, or just a netural frown: Which often gets small-minded people irritated with me.

This is why I chose this song to best describe me. What about you guys?
watch

In DMC I have a lot of soundtracks which can describe my mood,be it more soft or more metal-like or techno.
Since I'm a pretty energic person in some aspects I would chose :
(I'm not sure about this one if it's official,but it sounds like a remix between Lock and Load,Devils never cry and some DMC4 sound)
I'm a freedom lover and I don't like to be told what to do,and maybe you guessed,I'm an old school lover of good rock :
But I can be melancholic,that's why this one describes me in this aspect :
I'm a visionary,emotional and thoughtful person as well:
Also,this guy has one of the most amazing voices,and he even looks and sounds like Nero,his name is Bentley Jones.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think the song that fits me the best is... S, from DMC1.

The reason being because it's a blend of many styles. Techno, metal, and orchestra. Just as I'm a blend of many things.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ok, the first one would surely be I'll be Your Home from the anime (does it still count, even if it's from the anime? please...:p)
This is because this song suggests me two themes: "home" and "time".
"Home" to me is a symbol of family and of an important relationship (the one with the man I love), and in those relationships I find my strength and try to give mine when needs be.
"Time" to me is a symbol of the ephemeral character of life: our life is a change after a change, people come and people go, and the most we can do is rejoyce for every moment of happiness, although knowing that those moments are going to end... Yes, this is my melancholic side taking over.

Then there is my more energic side, the one that dreams of fighting for the things I believe in, and so this is my song:
(Sorry for repeating a song that you already used, MephistoCarnival...)

And for those moments in which I seem not to fit in, I'll be not original again, and post Throat Full of Glass...
I think it fits especially well because it describes my need to scream my disappointment, but the sensation I have of never finding the voice to do it, because something blocks the scream down my throat

Top Bottom