• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where's Patty ?

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
I'm not much of a Patty fan but I just wondering where did she go ?
The most possible reason is that she returned to her mother, though

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not much of a Patty fan but I just wondering where did she go ?
The most possible reason is that she returned to her mother, though
Yes she did go back to her mum, it's at the end of the anime series.
I'm not much of a Patty fan either but if they use her character in the DmC movie and they cast Chloe Moretz for the role, I'd become a fan.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not much of a Patty fan either but if they use her character in the DmC movie and they cast Chloe Moretz for the role, I'd become a fan.
I feel similar.
How much would you change patty tho for the reboot?

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
huh...I thought she went back to Devil May Cry at the end...guest I should watch it again

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I hope we see more of Patty some day. I actually liked her as a character.

Also, if Patty IS rebooted, I doubt anyone would care because a lot of DMC fans are the "I hate the little girl character in anime" type of people.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel similar.
How much would you change patty tho for the reboot?
She'd garner a whole new fanbase that might rival Dante's, kind-of-change. If you know who Chloe Moretz is and seen the type of roles she play, you'll have a fair idea what to expect the rebooted Patty to be like.
For anyone who doesn't know Chloe, she's the bad-ass little girl who played in Kick-Ass. She also played the vampire in Let Me In. Her recent (I think) role was a minorish one in that vampire movie starring Johnny Depp. I forgot the name of it now, blastit. She ended up being a werewolf, which was kinda lame, but then that whole movie was kinda lame.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
She'd garner a whole new fanbase that might rival Dante's, kind-of-change. If you know who Chloe Moretz is and seen the type of roles she play, you'll have a fair idea what to expect the rebooted Patty to be like.
For anyone who doesn't know Chloe, she's the bad-ass little girl who played in Kick-Ass. She also played the vampire in Let Me In. Her recent (I think) role was a minorish one in that vampire movie starring Johnny Depp. I forgot the name of it now, blastit. She ended up being a werewolf, which was kinda lame, but then that whole movie was kinda lame.
I think your thinking of Dark Shadows.

I meant more specifically character details like her being a orphan or half-demon etc.
nah man she dead
DMC2 could have taken place centuries later, no way she's still alive than.

I hope we see more of Patty some day. I actually liked her as a character.

Also, if Patty IS rebooted, I doubt anyone would care because a lot of DMC fans are the "I hate the little girl character in anime" type of people.
i think its more of how the character was written rather than the character itself. The same way i can hate Ash ketchum and not hate the cast of digimon.

Top Bottom