• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is my 5 Blue orbs?

Funny73

Hi all.

Today I bought 5 blue orbs and the transaction was success on my PS4 store but the orbs hasn`t arrived. Any tips what happaned?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hi all.

Today I bought 5 blue orbs and the transaction was success on my PS4 store but the orbs hasn`t arrived. Any tips what happaned?
Try closing the game and opening it up again. The standard fixes are checking for the game to be running on the latest update, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it or rebooting the system. Outside of that I'm afraid I'm useless.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Stop buying blue orbs! *grabs Funny73* Stop. Stop. STOP. Don't give them ideas.

If you want blue orbs maxed out, find the fragments, and/or full blue orbs. Buy it with your red orbs.

Jesus. *hands on forehead* Oh my god. This is why microtransactions exist.

Noooo.... :frown:

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Why to buy blue orb when all the orb you need are inside the game? Also you take half fun out by not searching them

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There’s nothing helpful or useful about complaining to the OP about their choice to purchase Blue Orbs.

They have a genuine problem about a transaction they’ve made so instead of arguing against the use of said micro transactions it would be more beneficial to help them and address their issues.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
@Carlos That is hardly constructive.
I meant well. I was trying to encourage him not to buy them.
They have a genuine problem about a transaction they’ve made so instead of arguing against the use of said micro transactions it would be more beneficial to help them and address their issues.
I wish I had an answer, but I don't.
Why to buy blue orb when all the orb you need are inside the game? Also you take half fun out by not searching them
I agree with this statement. And that's all I'll say about this subject.

I apologize to the OP, and admins. I only meant well.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Carlos - No harm done let’s sweep it under the rug. Thanks for the apology. Gladly accepted.

Dio Brando

by the time i even looked at the micro transaction i had already maxed health i thought of buying the cavelier R but i remembered i had a code for it in my ps4 game box

Top Bottom