• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is it?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, I've been hearing over and over again that alledgedly Capcom and Ninja Theory insulted the Devil May Cry fans. I searched high and low for this stuff and came up with nothing of the sort. Show me the proof. I just want to see it because I'm not trying to defend Capcom or anything, I just want to know.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Like ToCool said. This topic tends to start things.

But in my opinion, it depends on the person you talk to.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
*sigh*

This topic has been beaten to death around here to many times.

It always ends with the thread getting locked by the staff.

This kind of thread was not a good idea dude.

EDIT

here is a recent example.

It also contains the "answers" you seek on where fans felt disrespected by Tameen/NT and Capcom.

http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/am-i-the-only-person-who-understands-tameem.14561/

notice it is also locked.;)
I was just wanting to know whether this is true or not. This shouldn't be interpreted as any kind of ignition for a flame war. I just want some proof on whether this is true or not because I see it in a lot of places and it doesn't make sense to me. I never found anything on it.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I was just wanting to know whether this is true or not. This shouldn't be interpreted as any kind of ignition for a flame war. I just want some proof on whether this is true or not because I see it in a lot of places and it doesn't make sense to me. I never found anything on it.

Well read that topic I posted than.

There you will get a idea of what fans think.

You said you don't understand it so that leads me to believe that even if they posted the same answers that they also posted on that topic you would still not understand it.

It will only cause problems since a lot of supporters would also come on this topic and belittle the opinion of the ones who did feel offended by it by calling them "haters" or bringing up the "your only mad because of white hair" stuff that gets brought up on EVERY topic like this.

My point is, this has been discussed countless times, I posted a recent topic that was similar to this one that also produced the answer to your question of "where this is coming from" and "what are fans thoughts on this".

Your topic seems to just be something that is going to bring the whole mess up again, even if it wasn't your intention.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well read that topic I posted than.

There you will get a idea of what fans think.

You said you don't understand it so that leads me to believe that even if they posted the same answers that they also posted on that topic you would still not understand it.

It will only cause problems since a lot of supporters would also come on this topic and belittle the opinion of the ones who did feel offended by it by calling them "haters" or bringing up the "your only mad because of white hair" stuff that gets brought up on EVERY topic like this.

My point is, this has been discussed countless times, I posted a recent topic that was similar to this one that also produced the answer to your question of "where this is coming from" and "what are fans thoughts on this".

Your topic seems to just be something that is going to bring the whole mess up again, even if it wasn't your intention.
So it was things they have just been pulling out their asses? I didn't see any insult because what he said about Dante is quite frankly true. Dante's flamboyant and gaudy sense of style wouldn't fit with the more down to earth setting DmC established with the characters and he always did sport just a typical anime flare. Having stuff on him just for the sake of having it. Like Final Fantasy characters who have one piece of shoulder armor because that supposedly looks cool.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I wasn't talking about anyone here. I'm just seeing this on other sites and stuff.

Well if you read the thread I posted than you most likely are going to see some similar comments that you have read elsewhere were some of the members here WHERE offended by it.

To tell them they are pulling their complaints "out of their ass" will only antagonize them and cause the discussion to get heated.

It happened on that thread I posted that is now closed, and it will happen here eventually as well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Dante's flamboyant and gaudy sense of style wouldn't fit with the more down to earth setting DmC established with the characters and he always did sport just a typical anime flare.
I'm sorry but DmC's style isn't that down to earth. It certainly more western but it's hardly realistic.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm sorry but DmC's style isn't that down to earth. It certainly more western but it's hardly realistic.
Well it's a social satire that uses a overlapping demonic world where things like the laws of physics don't apply. That's not what I meant when I said down to earth. The setting is more contemporary than the any other game in the series and that's what I meant.

Top Bottom