• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where did the heads go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've just been playing this game again for, maybe the thousandth time. Notice how in this one Dante had various demon skulls rather forcibly pinned against the wall as trophies. I can understand that in DMC3 he may not have had them because it was in the past but in the very few cutscenes in Dante's office in DMC4, they're all gone. How he, or any one of his allies (Trish or Lady, to be more precise)could have got them out without pulling half the wall out is beyond me. Any ideas?:huh:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I can see Trish nagging about them when they were both partners. As I remember she didn't look too impressed by them when she first saw them and from the Anime we know that she did her fair share of nagging back then. But hey it's Dante, im sure he found a way.

If he can shoot a guy in the head through a hole the size of a bullet im sure he is no stranger to a bit of miraculous DIY.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol. I noticed it too. I recon they either forgot to put it in dmc4, or they decided to purposely leave it out to make Dante come forth as more mature, in a way.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish: Dante!
Dante: Yeah what do you want woman?
Trish: Get rid of the skulls. There ugly.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
I think she must have also nagged him about the "nakey girly" posters he always has on his wall, too, because there isn't one in DMC 4 like there is in every other game, lol.

Since there is one in DMC 2, that shows you that Trish is not his partner in that time period...and, then it makes you wonder, why not?:O

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Cat;188443 said:
I think she must have also nagged him about the "nakey girly" posters he always has on his wall, too, because there isn't one in DMC 4 like there is in every other game, lol.

Since there is one in DMC 2, that shows you that Trish is not his partner in that time period...and, then it makes you wonder, why not?:O

I feel you just answered your own question there; so he could get the poster back!:lol:

Cat

Vergil-ologist
The Phantarch;188492 said:
I feel you just answered your own question there; so he could get the poster back!:lol:

Lol, that's what I was thinking, too! But, knowing that DMC 2 was made way before DMC 4, you still have to wonder why Trish wasn't around, ya know? I guess those people who made THAT game were just stupid...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
ok about the poster...maybe Trish nagged him about that too

Trish: Get rid of the poster too
Dante: What? Why?
Trish: It's degrading.
Dante: :huh:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Not unless Dante went out on a Devil Hunting job, Trish made her excuses to stay behind, and by the time Dante got back... everything was gone... possibly burning in a trash can outside.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Trish67;188792 said:
if she did that he would have kicked her out...that is just plain disrespect of properity

Dante throw out a woman?! I highly doubt he'd ever do that unless she were trying to eat him alive, or something. Plus, she looks like dear 'ol mom, and he didn't even have to the heart to hurt her when she betrayed him in DMC 1. (Isn't that Dante guy sweet, lol?!!?:wub:) So, he would have just let the crap go because he's not really into much material stuff, unless they're family heirlooms.

Anyway, wasn't the OP asking about where all the devil arms were in DMC 4? Well, I do know that Trish DID take them, but only because she needed to offer them to the Knights of the Order to gain their trust when she went undercover as Gloria. So, Dante lost all those ugly heads on the wall so they could accomplish the mission Lady gave them. But, that's only if they're not visible in the epilogue scene in his office, which I don't even know if they are, or aren't. If you can't see them in the flashback office scene either, then I guess Trish thought they were ugly...

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Trish67;188838 said:
Well we know she took Sparda

Oh, right, I should shed light on why I'm even saying that Trish took Dante's devil arms! Duh...

I got that idea from the DMC 4 novels that were published earlier this year. From the summaries, it says that the 3 new devil arms in DMC 4 originally belonged to Dante because he acquired them from some of his past missions. Trish took them without permission, along with the Sparda sword to use for entry into the Order to gain their trust (I think her boobies helped with that, as well, lol.:wacko:)

The novels are not necessarily canon 'cause Capcom has yet to say anything about them, but the author worked on the 3rd and 4th games, even though he no longer works for Capcom nowadays.

Here's where you can read the summaries and see the novel illustrations, if you want to find out what they're all about for yourself. Heck, if you can read Japanese, then just buy them online at yesasia.com, or somewherez like that!

Link: http://www.devils-lair.org/dmc4novel.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom