• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where did the amulets originate from?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I know that Sparda gave them to Eva to give to the twins when they got older. But where did Sparda get them? Maybe that will be answered in the new one, but then again that one has a different take overall.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They existed from the beginning as the key to the Underworld. Since Sparda wanted to lock the gate, he had to find them and take them.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
They existed from the beginning as the key to the Underworld. Since Sparda wanted to lock the gate, he had to find them and take them.
We don't know how long it has existed. It is at least 2000 years old but you can't really say it has been around since the beginning. It could have been created by Mundus for his attack on the human world. ( I 'm not saying it couldn't have always existed but we don't have any way to know.)

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
We don't know how long it has existed. It is at least 2000 years old but you can't really say it has been around since the beginning. It could have been created by Mundus for his attack on the human world. ( I 'm not saying it couldn't have always existed but we don't have any way to know.)

Sorry for asking a question that can't be answered :(

Top Bottom