• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are all the Angels?

HeroOfTime

Ok i am not the biggest fan of DmC's lore but i admit the concept of Angels actuly being in the lore by name was kinda a cool idea so if they are willing to add them why not use them? Any idea's

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I guess they wanted to save them for a sequel.

in story its possibility that while angels lost a presence on earth because mundus took over....maybe they are fighting with the demons over other planets/planes of existance?

HeroOfTime

I guess they wanted to save them for a sequel.

in story its possibility that while angels lost a presence on earth because mundus took over....maybe they are fighting with the demons over other planets/planes of existance?
I sapose that could work and would be interesting but part of me thinks they wanted to add them but not really add to the lore i mean they even said only a nifilem can kill a demon king? That kinda makes the battle one sided by law unless a arch Angel has the same rule for it to balence it

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I sapose that could work and would be interesting but part of me thinks they wanted to add them but not really add to the lore i mean they even said only a nifilem can kill a demon king? That kinda makes the battle one sided by law unless a arch Angel has the same rule for it to balence it
maybe.

It does feel like an oversight to introduces angels and not use them.

HeroOfTime

maybe.

It does feel like an oversight to introduces angels and not use them.
Yeah honestly i was hoping for a bit of more like even a truce between heaven and hell and both sides going after Dante and Virgil

Top Bottom