• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When Universes Collide

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
This is what happens when two Universes collide together. In this story, Dante is confronting the DmC Dante as both their Worlds have somehow met.

"Listen, we can't BOTH be Dante, obviously" Dante stated, looking at his alternate self.

"Well, I am Dante, I'm afraid. There's not a lot you can do about it" the DmC Dante replied.

Dante looked angrily towards his equal opposite. "I...could...shove Rebellion up your ass" he suggested.

"Is that some sexual desire of yours?" DmC Dante questioned.

"No" Dante answered, with a look of vague disgust. "What is wrong with you?" he added.

"Listen second Dante, at least my story has been explained" DmC Dante boasted, smugly.

Dante banged his fists on the table, "Hey **** you man, my story was explained. And I'm not second Dante, dont belittle me like that".

At that moment in time Trish entered from the other room. "Are you two still arguing as to who the real rightful Dante is? Why don't you both just be Dante?" she said, trying to settle the dispute.

"That's just silly" the two Dante's replied in unison, giving the other a stern look afterwards.

"For god's sake" Trish said, slapping her forehead. Suddenly the shop phone began to ring, Dante answered it quickly.

"Hello, Devil May Cry, Dante speaking, how can I help?" he said. DmC Dante snatched the phone out of Dante's hands. "Ignore him, I'm the guy you want. What's the password?" he said. The guy on the phone gave the password, but DmC Dante didn't know if it was right or not.

"Um, Dante...I mean, fake Dante...What's the password?" he asked. "Give me that god damn phone before it shoot it out of your hands" Dante replied, forcefully.

"You wouldn't dare" DmC Dante responded, still clutching the phone in his hands and not letting go. "I swear to Sparda, I'm gonna kill you. I don't think anyone is as annoying as you are!" Dante stated, before Vergil and Nero arived on the scene.

"Hey Dante. what's up?" Nero saidd, after he had pushed his way into Devil May Cry with his Devil Bringer.

"Who the hell is this phoney?" Vergil wondered, after seeing DmC Dante.

"He showed up earlier claiming this was his store. He hasn't left since" Dante said. "Why don't you just blow his brains out?" Nero replied.

"I tried that earlier, he was quite powerful" Dante remarked.

"So you couldn't kill him?" Vergil said. "Pathetic. Let me and Nero show you how it's done" he added, raising Yamato. "Hey faker, we're taking this thing outside" he said, addressing DmC Dante.

"Fine, if you insist. Seriously Dante, you have a customer to answer. You're not very good at running you business" DmC Dante said, before he headed off outside.

Half an hour went by and lots of bullets had been fired and a lot of noises made, but nobody was dead. The three gave up and returned to the shop.

"What the ****? I thought you were going to get rid of this guy?2 Dante said, annoyed.

"Seriously bro, we tried our damn best, didn't we Nero?" Vergil said to Nero. "Yeah Dante, we fought the best we could, he was too strong".

"Too strong? It seems this DmC Dante is too strong compared to all of us, even if we fight him at the same time" Dante confirmed, they all sighed abpart from DmC Dante who sat back and smiled.

"You know what that means? you all work for me" DmC Dante stated, smirking and giving off an evil laugh. Despair spread across all of their faces.

"I think this son of a bitch has angelic quaillities, making him more powerful than us" Vergil said, having noticed angelic wings when he had fought him.

It seemed DmC Dante was the victor here, making him the rightful Dante and making all three of them his persona slaves. Then all of a sudden, a portal opened up and a mysterious figure dressed in black entered and kicked the **** out of DmC Dante.

"I...Give up man...No more" DmC Dante whimpered. He was then thrown into the portal and vanished. The figure was about to leave also, when it was stoppoed by the three.

"Who...who the hell are you?" they all wanted to know. The figure lowered its hood and reveled himself.

"Nobody ****s with my boys" Sparda said, jumping through the portal.

The End.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
At first I was like "what" then at the end I was like "what."

I can seriously imagine this happening though.

Top Bottom