• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When People make AMV's using DMC music...just no.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
For some reason it ****es me the **** off. I don't understand it myself, but it seriously inferiorates me when someone attaches a classic and epic track to footage of lackluster anime. Its not that I'm an anime hatter, in fact I'm a supporter of it, its just I hate the fact that people feel the need to paste legendary music on to something that isn't dmc. That would be like someone taking the transformer's theme song, and putting it on a Voltron amv...

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
For some reason it ****es me the **** off. I don't understand it myself, but it seriously inferiorates me when someone attaches a classic and epic track to footage of lackluster anime. Its not that I'm an anime hatter, in fact I'm a supporter of it, its just I hate the fact that people feel the need to paste legendary music on to something that isn't dmc. That would be like someone taking the transformer's theme song, and putting it on a Voltron amv...
I can relate, tho It doesn't go as far as ****ing me of. It just feels extremely cheesy.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well don't use youtube then... AMV's Suck in General

Except for some like this >

What really pis$es me off is that these videos aren't usually labelled as "AMV'S"

There's a lot of crap on youtube you just can't avoid that

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor = AMVs in a nutshell
I don't care for AMVs, have nothing against them or watch 'em, I just wanted to make an obvious comment.
I hate that so much! Some AMVs are okay, especially if they use a song from the series. Other times, well, Guile's Theme does go with everything.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind

This is one of the best Black Lagoon AMVs using Combichrist music.

In the near future, we will see a Black Lagoon AMV using this track:

It can be used for Roberta's Blood Trail if you ask me. :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This, this is what is wrong. Like insert random anime couple and this song. This is spreading like a plague on youtube. :p

I just tend to stay away from that stuff in general. Stop abusing DMC songs. Just stop! :lol:

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
This, this is what is wrong. Like insert random anime couple and this song. This is spreading like a plague on youtube. :p

I just tend to stay away from that stuff in general. Stop abusing DMC songs. Just stop! :lol:
Ugh, talk about tasteless. I'm sick of people using good music, especially DMC music with some subpar anime. Don't even get me started on Devils Never Cry and Ao no Exorcist, those ****ing noobs had the NERVE to put that song to Rin Okumura. PFff, please. Old and New Dante would kick his and Satan's ass in a second.

Top Bottom