• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats your favroite devil bringer move?

II Regicide II

The Greatest
i like the one he does on the old guy where hes like
im tired of you bull**** and im not a demon you are
or something close to that
thats priceless and hardcore

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
My favorite DB move is in mission 11 when you fight Sanctus for the first time. When you grab the Sanctus and Nero says,"Pray for help savior...cause your gonna need it!" That is my favorite quote in the game.XD

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
VirAlkiNG;68543 said:
My favorite DB move is in mission 11 when you fight Sanctus for the first time. When you grab the Sanctus and Nero says,"Pray for help savior...cause your gonna need it!" That is my favorite quote in the game.XD

me too, i like this one :p

DarkHuntersInc

Fatal;68526 said:
i like the one he does on the old guy where hes like
im tired of you bull**** and im not a demon you are
or something close to that
thats priceless and hardcore

I love that one too, but it's funny to me when Nero says he's not the demon while in Devil Trigger. With glowing red eyes and the blue aura its priceless.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I can't decide between the Sanctus move, owning Credo with his own spear and that move you do on Berial where you lift him up and slam his face into the ground. I think I liked the berial move the most. It was so rediculous but in an awesome way.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Dt'd tongue buster on beal.(favorite) Blitz! DT'd ofcourse.(second fav) Either "Jackpot" or the buster on echidna's loins coming in third.

Top Bottom