• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite line from Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Dante has lots of wise cracks. Some good, some awful. I'm just curious as to which one you like the most. There are too many so I won't add a poll.

Anyways, my favorite line from Dante has to be...

"Well, this is my kinda rain! No wonder the sky looked so funny today..." - to Lady from DMC3

Let me hear yours ^_^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
It has to be the light line from DMC1. Back when dodgy VA was still fairly commonplace for videogames that was one of the coolest lines ever. Sent a chill right down my spine never found it funny or cringe worthy and I don't think I ever will. It was just EPIC.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Mine are more like conversations. They would have to be from DMC 3, the last battle between Dante and Vergil and the ending with Lady.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I can't think of a specific line at the minute, I'll have a think. I like a load of anime Dante's lines.....?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ebony;291098 said:
I can't think of a specific line at the minute, I'll have a think. I like a load of anime Dante's lines.....?

"Ace of Spades" :wub: I love that line in the anime when he was going after the demon by playing high-stakes poker.

OriginalOutcast

I think one of my favorite lines from the DMC3 Manga would have to be when a Succubus looking Demon chick says to Dante "I"ll suck you dry" and Dante responds back with a Gun in her mouth and says "Usually when I hear that it's a good thing." lmao!

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
Devil Hunter 95;291466 said:
That line always cracked me up!:lol:

best line i will always love from dante so far. i remembered that line because of the trailers and an interview with Reuben saying that it was his favorite line:D

Dante'sgirl;291568 said:
'Dude my father wasn't so hideous can't you say by looking at me' DMC3

that reminds me of when dante said before that line,
It's like looking at a backed-up toilet seat.

♥Vergil's Girl♥

In the arms of dark love
Hmmm..i would have to say..in the anime were a woman comes in for a job and Dante says,"That only applies if im in the mood,get lost." If i heard right curse you small tv speakers! >.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Favourite line? Why couldn't it be lines? He's got so many, and it's so hard for me to choose! D:

Okay okay, I got one. It's from the episode where that creepy dude stalks Dante. At the end of the episode the guy walks over, sits across Dante and orders a strawberry sundae. So, the ice cream arrives and the guy digs in and Dante goes:

"You're making me lose my appetite."

XDDDDDDDDDDD
GOSH I :wub: him! XDDD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Master Vergil;293571 said:
Favourite line? Why couldn't it be lines? He's got so many, and it's so hard for me to choose! D:

Okay okay, I got one. It's from the episode where that creepy dude stalks Dante. At the end of the episode the guy walks over, sits across Dante and orders a strawberry sundae. So, the ice cream arrives and the guy digs in and Dante goes:

"You're making me lose my appetite."

XDDDDDDDDDDD
GOSH I :wub: him! XDDD

xD Haha! I remember that!! Yush~ I have to agree with you on that one. It has to be one of the best~~ ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom