• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your favorite DMC boss

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Okay so im sure somewhere theres a thread about this but what the heck so whats your favorite boss in the series you can pick one from every game in the series or just pick your overall favorite mines Berial from DMC4 :lol: and a close second is Phantom from DMC1

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DMC: Nelo Angelo (all three)
DMC2: Bolverk (but mostly Geri & Freki)
DMC 3: Easy, Vergil Mission 13 and Heart of Leviathan. (yeah, sorry, I couldn't pick one there)
DMC4: Echidna ~ the She-Viper (as Dante)

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
DMC: Nelo Angelo (all three)
DMC2: Bolverk (but mostly Geri & Freki)
DMC 3: Easy, Vergil Mission 13 and Heart of Leviathan. (yeah, sorry, I couldn't pick one there)
DMC4: Echidna ~ the She-Viper (as Dante)
Good choices i always pick fire related bosses as my favorites lol
Phantom, Furiataurus and Chaos Embodied, Agni and Rudra, Berial lol and i always love the fights with Vergil just so epic to me

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC: Nightmare
DMC2: Very hard to choose. If I REALLY had to choose, it'd be a five-way tie between Furiataurus, Bolverk, Nefasturris/Nefascapitas, Argosax the Chaos, and Possessed Arius.
DMC3: Didn't find any of the bosses very memorable...
DMC4: Ditto.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
DMC: Nightmare
DMC2: Very hard to choose. If I REALLY had to choose, it'd be a five-way tie between Furiataurus, Bolverk, Nefasturris/Nefascapitas, Argosax the Chaos, and Possessed Arius.
DMC3: Didn't find any of the bosses very memorable...
DMC4: Ditto.
man nightmare used to kill me every time i would put in DMC and you don't like any of the bosses from 3? Cerebraus,Nevan Vergil, Beowolf none of them? aww well thats a shame

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
man nightmare used to kill me every time i would put in DMC and you don't like any of the bosses from 3? Cerebraus,Nevan Vergil, Beowolf none of them? aww well thats a shame

DMC3 happens to be my least favorite DMC. The bosses weren't memorable to me, and neither were the enemies. The only thing I really liked about DMC3 was some of the music.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
DMC3 happens to be my least favorite DMC. The bosses weren't memorable to me, and neither were the enemies. The only thing I really liked about DMC3 was some of the music.
awww :( i liked DMC3 but its not my favorite (that goes to DMC1):p

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
DMC2 is my favorite, actually. *flame shield*
cool i like DMC2 alittle more than 4 and i really like Lucia :lol: if given more time on it i think it would have been a greater installment than it already was i don't get why people hate it seeing how alot of elements were brought over to 3 :/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
cool i like DMC2 alittle more than 4 and i really like Lucia :lol: if given more time on it i think it would have been a greater installment than it already was i don't get why people hate it seeing how alot of elements were brought over to 3 :/

I know, right? And I love the dodge button...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Good choices i always pick fire related bosses as my favorites lol
Phantom, Furiataurus and Chaos Embodied, Agni and Rudra, Berial lol and i always love the fights with Vergil just so epic to me

I only like Agni & Rudra fight for the cutscene at the end :lol:

Top Bottom