• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your age?

How Old Are You?

• 0-4

• 5-9

• 10-14

• 15-19

• 20-24

• 25-29

• 30-39

• 40-49

• 50-59

• 60-69

• 70+

Results are only viewable after voting.

scionicspectre

Please just answer the poll and don't post your actual age. That is, unless you feel entirely comfortable disclosing that information, and even then you could just give a vague reference like the ranges defined in the poll.

The main reason I'm asking this is to get an understanding of Devil May Cry's appeal and the kind of people we're dealing with on this forum. While I can take a guess, I think it would be interesting to have some actual information from one of the most vibrant corners of the DMC community. Of course, we can't and shouldn't make judgments about a person based solely on their age, but I think there are implications in more a general sense.

As for discussion, would you say you relate to your age group? It could also be interesting to see what age people were when they first got into DMC.

Viper

Premium
I'm 30, which poll option should I take when there are two with 30 in it? o.o

Edit: *cough* Forgot to add...
I was around 16 when I first heard about DMC, but didn't actually get to play it until last year.
No, I don't really relate to people of my age, or people who are younger, for that matter, I'm kinda floating in between. ^^;

scionicspectre

Good point, changing it now... or at least I would if the forum allowed me to. :p Crikey. I guess until I can fix it just assume the last number is one less (ie. 25-29, 30-39, etc.)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im 23 old, well first time i got mine Hands on Devil May Cry game was when I had 15 years old and got on that time PS2 with some games and DMC was one of them.

scionicspectre

As for myself, I'm 26 (turning 27 this month). I first played Devil May Cry on a demo disc in 2001 that came with Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, and I've been in love with the series ever since. T^T That would make me 13 at the time, ie. I've spent half of my life playing DMC.

To this day, Devil May Cry is possibly the only game series that has stuck with me and given me hope for gaming.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Early twenties, didn't really relate to the other kids growing up as i lived in a pretty remote farm. Born to a poor family, i didn't play video games except when i visited my cousins who had every console and handheld. It's thanks to them i discovered DMC. :D

Ixbran

Smashing~
I'm 27, been a fan of the series since my introduction through DMC2, back when it was relatively new.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tee hee hee hee hee hee.
Yes that was me.
evil-baby-laughing-o.gif

Top Bottom