• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
in number 1 you fight phantom and griffon in 2 you fight phantom but in that monster with all thoes big demons attached together phantoms there (understandable) but griffons there for no reason why not have him as another boss for 2

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
They were going to have him in, but they decided to scrap him at the last second. I was very disappointed when I heard that news. They were going to have Griffon removed from Argosax the Chaos as well (the monster you're talking about), but they decided to keep him in as a cameo. IMO it should've been Nightmare, not Griffon who got the cameo, but whatever.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'd have rather them included none of the bosses from the first game in DMC2, seeing as how...they were already in the first game. They weren't necessarily BIG named bosses. They were just Mundus' generals.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
that makes sense to bad mundus and nightmare dont have a big part in the game there awsome

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nightmare pwns all other bosses. Nightmare would've been so much cooler if he'd talked though. Even if it was just basic robot talk like "Target acquired". I imagined him having a metallic voice with slurred s sounds.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah i wonder if mundus pops up in 5 if it comes out too bad i dont have ps3 or xbox ugh!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mundus BETTER be in 5! He promised Dante he'd return, so where is he, HUH?!

I always thought that The Despair Embodied was Mundus reincarnated. I mean, look at the skin color. Mundus' true form and The Despair Embodied look kind of the same.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i dont know cuz mundus was huge and had weird hands sticking out and three eyes despair dont have a face but he did come out that argosax but we cant be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom