• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would've happen if the original DMC games were in order?

GF9000000Returns

Like chronological order.

For me, it would've had a great reception, despite how weird the DMC storyline is (in my opinion). If yall still don't know what I mean, I'll explain it like this.

DMC1- DMC3 storyline
DMC2- DMC1 story ALONG with the Anime story as a bonus saga
DMC3- DMC4 story (needs to be reworked in some parts)
DMC4- DMC2 story, but with an actual continuation of the Hell story and CLOSURE!!

How would guys feel if it went like that instead of being mixed up.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
If the games actually were in order, then I think they probably would have made a DMC5, because I think that one of the main reasons for the reboot was that the developers had nowhere to take the series because of DMC2

GF9000000Returns

If the games actually were in order, then I think they probably would have made a DMC5, because I think that one of the main reasons for the reboot was that the developers had nowhere to take the series because of DMC2

And if a continuation of DMC2 really did happen, the campaign would've been short.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So DMC3 would be Kamiya's DMC1.
DMC1 would be the dissapointment of DMC2
DMC4 would be the best DMC (eww)
and DMC2 would be the sloppy second of DMC.

Not really any better then it is now.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Like chronological order.

For me, it would've had a great reception, despite how weird the DMC storyline is (in my opinion). If yall still don't know what I mean, I'll explain it like this.

DMC1- DMC3 storyline
DMC2- DMC1 story ALONG with the Anime story as a bonus saga
DMC3- DMC4 story (needs to be reworked in some parts)
DMC4- DMC2 story, but with an actual continuation of the Hell story and CLOSURE!!

How would guys feel if it went like that instead of being mixed up.
I think i would have kicked DMC4 out since it doesn't advance anything nor serve a purpose and just push DMC2 forward that has Dante "fall" or become despondent setting up Dante going to hell in the new DMC4.

Top Bottom