• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you say is the best Zelda weapon?

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Throughout the Zelda series there have been special tools to help us in combat and puzzle solving.However there must be only one that is in our opinion"the greatest weapon in Legend of Zelda".In my own opinion,I'd say the Fierce Deity Mask is my favorite.For me,theres nothing more awesome in a video game than walking around as a super powerful god(or Deity in this case).

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh!As far as weapons are concered the Master Sword[it is supposed to be an all-powerfull evil-slaying sword] and in-game I'd say the BigGoron's hands-down.

Now the strongest mask is aguably the Fierce Deity's and the strongest tool...maybe the Megaton Hammer..probably.

aka958

Don't trust people
Weapon
The master sword
Better than goron sword in my opinion because of you can still use shields.

Mask
Except the obvious one, I loved to use the Deku Scrub mask.

Tool
Either the hookshoot or the boomerang, can't chose!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Don't forget about it's legend too.

@Dread : Arguably a very helpfull and interesting sword,but the Master has such a legend and power...anyway...oh yeah,my favourite is the BigGoron's.Just love huge,two handed weapons.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Ok I'll say that the Master Sword has got to be the best weapon, but another one I enjoyed was the classic bow and arrow..... I know, I'm weird

aka958

Don't trust people
AzureNight13;235508 said:
Ok I'll say that the Master Sword has got to be the best weapon, but another one I enjoyed was the classic bow and arrow..... I know, I'm weird

No, no. I would also put bow and arrow in there as candidates, but I usually use the hookshot instead, and it has multiple uses, and I love how Link drags himself to objects and places with it.

Top Bottom