• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what would you sacrafice for your fav game

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the title says it all

i'll sacrafice my sis...and before you gasp.....i despise her

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'd sacrifice my half brother and sister for a Legacy of Kain sequel and a DMC sequel.
BTW, us siblings, we hate each other.

aka958

Don't trust people
I would sacrifice the cash and time needed to get it. That's what I usually do. XD

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
What aka would do...and perhaps Koba/Kobatroll/Doucheyashi and the CEOs of Capcom.

Hey,what's with that look.It's their fault that Capcom's went downhill.

aka958

Don't trust people
demon genral;256013 said:
enough with the sacrafice of the money what if you ran out of money

I sacrifice time to save up some money. Dude, why would I sacrifice another person WHO ISN'T EVEN IN MY BELONGING to get a friggin' stupid game?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I got it.I'd sacrifice nearly all the politicians,army managers and weapon makers/dealers.This way,I'd get my game and have world peace.:p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I will sacrifice a lot of money to get Final Fantasy XIII to get released in Asia for Xbox 360 as soon as possible, Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Devil May Cry 5 as well.

Meg

Chaos Master;256478 said:
I will sacrifice a lot of money to get Final Fantasy XIII to get released in Asia for Xbox 360 as soon as possible, Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Devil May Cry 5 as well.

But if you sacrificed lots of money how will you buy it?:p

aoshi

Nothing. I would rather watch videos of it on youtube. If there is nothing to sacrifice and nothing is harmed in my attempt, I will play the game.

johnthms72

I'd say it depends. In fact in every military or police action taken against armed foes means risking the lives of the soldiers or policemen to defeat the terrorist or enemy.If there is nothing to sacrifice and nothing is harmed in my attempt,I will play the game.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
aka958;256138 said:
I sacrifice time to save up some money. Dude, why would I sacrifice another person WHO ISN'T EVEN IN MY BELONGING to get a friggin' stupid game?

i won't get rid of her for the game but for my sake:lol:

Top Bottom