• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what would you do?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
what would you do if you could create your own character after you have completed the game?

What would your character look like?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i think that i would keep some of Dante's facial features, like his hair and eyes, and perhaps alter the rest, maybe blending characters faces together to see what happens.

can anybody else descibe what they think would look good as a Dmc character.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I've always wanted to see a well-developed lady devil character. Would love to see a lady version of Vergil: http://lomelindi88.deviantart.com/art/Femme-Vergil-O-o-45398076
But other than that, I really don't feel the need to create any male character, Dante and Vergil are pretty close to perfection in my book. But if I really had to, I'd steal their lovely blue eyes and use them on somebody else anytime :D

w33l33

meh...
it would have to be a cross between dante and Neo from the matrix...

dante's personality and sword/gun attacks with Neo's uber cool CQC moves :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Did you know that Will Smith turned down the part of playing Neo.
Yeah, Dante doing Matrix style bullet dodge, well, he can do wall run * refers back to Dmc 2 *

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Personally my character would have longer hair than Dante, but still white, and I'd love trying loads of different ideas for clothing. It'd be cool if you have like a light armour kind of look.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Amazing new idea thanks to you. +Rep for that.
If you could have a clothes option and customize what Dante wears in the game that'd be awesome.

Top Bottom