• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do?

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
Tell me a story... If you had access to change something from the entirety of the series, or create the story for a future title, or just rewrite one of them... what would you change, what would you have happen, what would you redesign. In other words, if you made the Devil May Cry games, what would you do?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I would bring back ol Dante from DMC4 and Nero aswell. The game would be set after DMC4. Not sure about the story but it could involve Neros background somehow also show if Nero really is Vergils son. There is alot of potential with the story here. Bring also back the combat from DMC3 with the different styles and expand on lesser styles like Doppelganger and Quicksilver. Nero would maybe get some additonal style, like a "brawler" style where it is royal guard like but is more offensive and uses Neros hand for different effects.

ZeroLove

I would write out Nero. Entirely. DMC4 would be about Dante infiltrating and stopping Sanctus and his order.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I would write out Nero. Entirely. DMC4 would be about Dante infiltrating and stopping Sanctus and his order.
Agreed. The Nero we were given...I didn't like him too much. Now if they gave the guy his own game and some backstory, I'd like him more. :)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Comepletely destroy DMC4 Dante and let DMC4 focus on Nero and his back story. I'd give him all of Dante's weapons in DMC4 and make him be a stand alone character and not piggybacking off Dante. Kyrie would be a bit more intesting with her personality. A bit like Yukiko from Persona 4, but still the same old Kyrie. Credo would stay the same. Sanctus, and Agnus would be the same. Gloria wouldn't be Trish and is a comepletely new character. (And dress less like a regal stripper). Dante wouldn't show up but he is mentioned in the game every now and then, and the best you'd get is after beating DMD mode, you get ten missions of Dante.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Continue story from DMC4, use Lady more or try make Kyrie more insteresting. Probalby use Nero somehow to to bring back Vergil and ask Platinum Games for help.

hek7ic

I would dive into the story of Sparda. From my understanding he was a BOSS and to see a game fully flesh him out would be pretty awesome

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Clean up DMC2, and make the rewritten version based off of the first game. Then, I would set up a huge plotline for future games. Basically, I'll do everything Capcom forgot to do.

Top Bottom