• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would be Devil May Cry 1 and 3 but together?

Would this new Devil May Cry be better than the upcoming DMC ?

• Total voters

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Hey everyone this is my first post on thissite. I was just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on if the first and third game where put together.Questions: __________________________________________________________________ 1. Why didn't you like about devil may crys 1 and 3.
i think the new devil may cry is the same thing you say but based in a different universe and a different approach to it. but yeah if both came together it would be good

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hey everyone this is my first post on this site. I was just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on if the first and third game where put together.Questions: __________________________________________________________________ 1. Why didn't you like about devil may crys 1 and 3.
I don't know that I'd chance or combine ether. I'll get more detailed better after I chewed the question over a bit.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
For 1, I didn't like trish's role and thought it was weaker than lady's and for 3 I disliked how lackluster the vergil sections wore.

I guess i would just have the Dante portions tell DMC3 while the vergil portions cover his attempt at killing Mundus in the secret cut scene, with him going through the DMC1 levels.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
For the world: I would keep some of the areas of DMC1 and somehow fit them in DMC3's crazy tower. I'd also like to add some of the transformed demon world settings of DMC1 into DMC3 as well.

For character: I would keep the younger and cocky Dante from DMC3, but halfway through it, Dante will act more like his DMC1 self. Lady will also be in it, still trying to kill her father, but Trish will be her rival as she protects Arakam, who carries Mundus within him. Vergil will be a bit more like Sephiroth and not be afraid to smile while reaching his goal.

Top Bottom