• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What song are you?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
We all have our different tastes in music. I want you to pick a song and a key quote that describes you or the life you are leading.

Personally it's "Nowheresville" By E
Key quote "I'm stuck in mud"
Meaning that I'm not actually getting anywhere no matter how much effort I put in.

Well that's the general idea anyway.

OK, your turn!;)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
"echa afuera a satana" by elvin perez.
i'll send you a link if you wanna listen... not here!

i'm spanish so you don't undeerstand...i'm pentecostal...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
"give me a minute, a man's got a limit, i can't get a job if my heart's not in it!"

the importance of being idle, i don't listen to it, but it describes me perfectly!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I have two...

Beethoven's sixth symphony in F "Parlour". The entire melodic lines of the symphony describes my personality quite fully, joyful to start yet thunderous when serious..

Of Wolf and Man by Metallica. There is not a part of the lyrics I can quote from it, but the entire rhythm just rocks and it really brings out the METAL(!!!!!) side of me =]

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
well for me its ONE HAND IN MY POCKET form Alanis Morisette ^_^ hehe i listen to METAL but that song...shows me the best :)

The dark knight

I have two_One is whats happend to me not long ago.Its She (f word)ing hates me.By puddle of mud.It sorta tells what It was like and how I feel about it.
The second one is Mosh by Eminem on hwo I feel torwards George Bush!EDIT:Sorry my computer posted this twice!

The dark knight

I have two_One is whats happend to me not long ago.Its She (f word)ing hates me.By puddle of mud.It sorta tells what It was like and how I feel about it.
The second one is Mosh by Eminem on how I feel torwards George Bush!EDIT:Sorry My computer posted it twice!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Wait I have one more, who likes or have heard of a band called "Tool"? They are a progressive metal band and they are really good, possibly my favourite band of all time...

Nefeline

OMG Tool! The´re one of my favourite bands too!
I love their album Undertow and the "new" one 10,000 Days!

As for a song that fits me... well. It depends on my mood.
I think "Everyday Is Exactly The Same" by NIN tells pretty close how I feel these days. >_<

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
KoRn_Dowwg666;21564 said:
Wait, am I the only person here who likes classical music?

No, Chopin is one of my all time favourite musicians and Beethovens ninth symphony is beyond sublime, in my opinion.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The Phantarch;21622 said:
No, Chopin is one of my all time favourite musicians and Beethovens ninth symphony is beyond sublime, in my opinion.

SpArAda1127;21598 said:
no not really.....:huh:
Yay I am not the only one ^_^
Nefeline;21588 said:
OMG Tool! The´re one of my favourite bands too!
I love their album Undertow and the "new" one 10,000 Days!
Yeah their New album rocked. My favourite album of theirs has to be Aenema or Lateralus...

Top Bottom